Technical Account Manager – Singapore
SHIELD is a mobile-first risk intelligence company that helps world-leading enterprises build trust and safety by stopping fraud and abuse. Trusted across all continents by superapps, top e-commerce platforms and e-wallets, we protect over 7 billion devices and 700 million user accounts every year. Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Indonesia, and China.
As a Technical Account Manager, you will be the expert in our solutions and a trusted advisor to our clients. You will be responsible for maintaining and strengthening client relationships, as well as supporting clients through the implementation of SHIELD’s solutions. You will work closely with the team to provide high quality service and support, such as technical consultation and quick troubleshooting.
- Advise on technical support and product adoption for clients in line with pre-sales, post-sales and the renewal processes
- Work closely across the different teams in SHIELD to provide prompt and professional troubleshooting for any technical challenges faced by clients
- Ability to stand in the client's shoes and dedication to drive high level of client satisfaction
- Perform regular technical account reviews, product trainings and on-site visits to provide insights and analytics for clients
- Assist clients in their upgrades and migration by providing technical support to ensure long-term success
- Be the trusted technical advisor our clients seek and work with the SHIELD product and engineering teams to manage clients’ feature request prioritization
- Pro-actively advocate for SHIELD’s product adoption by identifying opportunities in which our product can better fit with clients’ needs and technology
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Minimum 3 years of Technical Account Management, Sales engineering or Support engineering experience in the B2B enterprise Software / SaaS / payments industry
- Strong customer focus with an ability to manage multiple priorities and perform in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate and present technical concepts to both technical and business audience