SHIELD is a mobile-first risk intelligence company that helps world-leading enterprises build trust and safety by stopping fraud and abuse. Trusted across all continents by superapps, top e-commerce platforms and e-wallets, we protect over 7 billion devices and 700 million user accounts every year. We have offices in Singapore, Germany, United Kingdom, United States, Indonesia, and China.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for the end-to-end hiring process for both inbound and outbound recruitment across Europe. You will recruit Agents who are like you – nimble, tenacious, love problem solving, and adventurous. We are looking for go-getters who are excited to be a part of the fastest growing risk intelligence company in the world.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process involving sourcing, screening and selection of ideal Agents across our headquarter and regional offices
- Manage, evaluate and develop creative direct sourcing strategies to attract top talents to SHIELD
- Build and maintain a pipeline of top talent and strong recruiting networks to fill future anticipated and planned roles
- Work with the wider People Operations team to propose and execute effective employer branding and recruitment marketing strategies to support recruitment efforts
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from the application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview and offer process
- Write engaging job postings to better attract a target audience
- Leverage tools to source viable candidates (Workable, LinkedIn Recruiter, etc.)
- Update and manage SHIELD’s ATS (Workable) on a timely basis to ensure accurate reporting on statistics on time to fill, costs, and source of hire
- Any ad-hoc HR duties as assigned
- Minimum Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
- Minimum 1 year of recruitment experience with in-house recruiting or search firm, preferably in the technology space
- Experience and knowledge on recruiting across APAC and familiarity on the respective locations’ employment legislation is an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills and demonstrates sense of urgency to source and recruit the best qualified candidates
- Highly detail-oriented and possesses strong prioritization skills
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Bilingual communication ability in another European language will be a plus
Be part of the powerful team behind SHIELD’s powerful technology. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now!