Software Engineer (Frontend)
SHIELD is a mobile-first risk intelligence company that helps world-leading enterprises build trust and safety by stopping fraud and abuse. Trusted across all continents by superapps, top e-commerce platforms and e-wallets, we protect over 7 billion devices and 500 million user accounts every year. Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in Germany, United States, Indonesia, and China.
As a Software Engineer (Frontend), you will be responsible for building and maintaining client-facing and internal web assets. Working individually and as a team, you should adopt an Agile methodological approach to developing new features and participating in web development projects from design to delivery. We are looking for talented and passionate Software Engineers who are proactive in learning new skills and have the drive to step out of their comfort zones and experiment with new methods to solve problems. There will be many opportunities to explore new tech stacks and to work on advanced technologies.
- Design and build a dashboard that communicates security insights to clients in a concise and effective manner
- Design, construct and maintain client-facing and internal web assets that are easy to use
- Collaborate with internal teams to create wireframes, prototypes, and mockups for existing product enhancements, as well as new features and products
- Collaborate with internal teams to constantly develop, monitor and optimize our web assets
FRONTEND TECH STACK
- Minimum 3 years of experience. Individuals with a higher degree of expertise will be considered for senior opportunities
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or related fields
- Experience working with and presenting summaries of large datasets
- Working experience with large, complex Enterprise dashboards is a plus
- Passionate about innovating, learning new skills and technology
- Comfortable working on frontend and backend tasks is a plus