SHIELD is a mobile-first risk intelligence company that helps world-leading enterprises build trust and safety by stopping fraud and abuse. Trusted across all continents by superapps, top e-commerce platforms and e-wallets, we protect over 7 billion devices and 700 million user accounts every year. Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Indonesia, and China.
Following continued growth in recent years and with dedicated sales functions established in EMEA, the Americas and APAC, the Sales Operations Specialist will be responsible for increasing productivity and ensuring smooth running of the sales functions, allowing the global sales team to be more successful in their day-to-day activities.
- Analyze and organise data to support the identification and qualification of viable targets globally for Sales teams
- Obtain intelligence on competitors and market conditions through research and data analytics
- Maintain global target lists and filter priority clients that are aligned with SHIELD’s sales strategies
- Engage in Lead Generation activities such as: Data Mining & Extraction, Data Cleaning and List management
- Perform research and implement viable solutions to improve the process of qualification and optimize sales team efficiency and productivity
- Ensure that data in Salesforce remains up to date and relevant
- Support and manage sales tools which help with sales outreach such as Outreach, Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Lusha etc.
- Managing all inbound leads, ensuring their proper assignment and reporting
- Support current lead generation process and creation of new scoring models for better evaluation
- Minimum 3 years of experience in providing B2B lead generation services, or directly supporting the project details of lead generation / marketing campaigns
- Good to have prior experience providing/supporting lead generation services, such as: Contact List Cleanup, Data Cleaning, B2B Sales Lead Generation, Data Mining & Extraction
- Knowledge of sales and marketing analytic tools: CRM, Outreach, Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator etc.
- A strong understanding of lead scoring, segmentation, revenue attribution, influence and ROI
- Strong analytical skills with a data-driven, results-oriented approach
- Ability to pivot and change priorities if needed, handling multiple projects/details and meeting deadlines
Be part of the powerful team behind SHIELD’s powerful technology. Send your resume to email@example.com now!