SHIELD is a mobile-first risk intelligence company that helps world-leading enterprises build trust and safety by stopping fraud and abuse. Trusted across all continents by superapps, top e-commerce platforms and e-wallets, we protect over 7 billion devices and 700 million user accounts every year. Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Indonesia, and China.
Following continued growth in recent years and with dedicated sales functions established in EMEA, the Americas and APAC, the Sales Enablement Specialist will be responsible for increasing productivity and ensuring smooth running of the sales functions, allowing the global sales team to be more successful in their day-to-day activities.
- Develop a trusted relationship with our global sales team and motivate them to achieve performance goals
- Gather and relay feedback to continuously iterate on the enablement strategy
- Gather and analyze a variety of sales data, delivering concise and actionable insights on key performance metrics to senior leadership
- Leverage the information available on Salesforce to improve sales performance and ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency
- Design workflows and playbooks for sales teams
- Provide effective onboarding and training programs for sales representatives
- Design dashboards for global sales teams and internal stakeholders to understand sales performance and more
- Minimum 3 years of sales enablement experience in a B2B tech environment
- A strong understanding of the sales environment, including sales content, tools and training
- Ability to build, lead and motivate teams to deliver results
- Experience in managing sales processes (e.g. sales process optimization and sales program implementation)
- Extraordinary communication skills and executive presence
- Demonstrated ability to drive continuous improvement in business processes and deliver results
- Works well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Advanced time management skills including ability to handle multiple projects with competing deadlines
Be part of the powerful team behind SHIELD’s powerful technology. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now!