SHIELD is a mobile-first risk intelligence company that helps world-leading enterprises build trust and safety by stopping fraud and abuse. Trusted across all continents by superapps, top e-commerce platforms and e-wallets, we protect over 7 billion devices and 700 million user accounts every year. Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Indonesia, and China.
We are looking for a talented and dedicated Senior PR Manager to build, develop, and own our company’s entire PR strategy and processes.
This is a senior role; you will be reporting to the Head of Marketing based in Singapore. You will also be working very closely with the Senior Marketing Manager based in London. You will be expected to build, develop, and implement a global PR strategy and to manage external PR agencies with minimum supervision.
You will have demonstrated experience in a PR agency or in-house communications team, an eye for a good story, and impeccable writing skills. This role is crucial to our rapidly-growing global businesses as we continue to bring the SHIELD vision to fruition.
- Manage our external PR agencies in the UK, US, and Asia to promote the SHIELD brand to all tiers of national, regional, and industry-specific publications
- Research, onboard, and manage agencies in any new countries or regions we expand into
- Write and review press releases, byline articles, comments, op-eds, and more with minimum supervision
- Build relationships with the press and proactively secure coverage
- Identify novel and engaging storytelling angles that amplify the SHIELD brand
- Travel internationally for company press conferences, signing ceremonies, interviews, and large-scale events
- Helping secure speaking and media opportunities at tradeshows, conferences, and exclusive forums
- Create and manage the CEO’s press agenda whilst travelling internationally
- Quantify the value of PR and present results to senior internal stakeholders
- Minimum 5 years experience working in a top PR agency at Senior Account Manager level or above, or with an in-house communications team at a Marketing Manager level or above
- A demonstrated track record of securing top-tier media coverage in influential titles
- The ability to pitch on the phone, in person, and by email to a wide range of different stakeholders and departments - specifically in B2B tech
- Knowledge of cybersecurity, online fraud prevention, or SaaS technologies is a strong bonus
- Exceptional writing skills with an extremely good eye for grammar and the ability to spot errors in most things you read
- The ability to brief senior executives and manage their time appropriately, including whilst travelling
- Willingness to travel internationally for company press conferences, interviews, and large-scale events
- A passion for fast-paced scale-up environments and the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects at the same time
Be part of the powerful team behind SHIELD’s powerful technology. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now!