SHIELD is a mobile-first risk intelligence company that helps world-leading enterprises build trust and safety by stopping fraud and abuse. Trusted across all continents by superapps, top e-commerce platforms and e-wallets, we protect over 7 billion devices and 700 million user accounts every year. Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Indonesia, and China.
As a Senior Business Development Executive, you will support the end-to-end sales process from identifying leads, reaching out to prospective clients, and building relationships with key decision makers. You will work with internal teams to present demos and run trials, as well as help build a network of clients through different cold outreach platforms.
- Represent SHIELD across the region, identify all potential business opportunities through cold outreach such as cold calling and social platforms (LinkedIn). This involves researching companies, identifying the key business decision makers, and generating leads.
- Present and demonstrate SHIELD’s solutions to C-suite and relevant business leaders.
- Work closely with SHIELD’s Subject Matter Experts and Technical Account Managers in performing demos and running trials to close deals.
- Update the CRM system with the relevant information. This includes all customer interactions from LinkedIn messages, calls and emails.
- Follow up and speak with prospects that have attended events with the purpose of booking meetings, seeking out more senior level contacts, as necessary.
- Write succinct business emails to current customers as well as introduction emails, promoting SHIELD’s solutions and updates.
- Deliver to overall SHIELD business objectives and specific KPIs.
- Minimum 2 years tech sales experience
- Be goal and target driven with the ability to self-motivate
- Competency with LinkedIn, CRM systems and sales campaigns
- Strong professional written and verbal communication
Be part of the powerful team behind SHIELD’s powerful technology. Send your resume to [email protected] now!