SHIELD is a mobile-first risk intelligence company that helps world-leading enterprises build trust and safety by stopping fraud and abuse. Trusted across all continents by superapps, top e-commerce platforms and e-wallets, we protect over 7 billion devices and 700 million user accounts every year. Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Indonesia, and China.
As a Security Researcher (Android & iOS), you will focus on researching and developing techniques to improve mobile application security. We are looking for motivated and skilled researchers with deep knowledge in mobile frameworks and mobile security to work on advancing our technology and solution capabilities.
- Research malware and hacking tools used to conduct suspicious and malicious actions against mobile applications
- Research and develop techniques to improve mobile application security posture from vectors of reverse engineering, tampering, and debugging
- Stay up to date with emerging trends of mobile application security and research methods
- Work with product, risk, and engineering teams to come up with industry-leading detection and countermeasures to enhance our solution capabilities
- Minimum Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- At least 2 years experience in reverse engineering of large system/OS
- At least 2 years of experience in C/C++ programming
- OS Internals/Low Level/Kernel experience
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills, and good english proficiency
- Willingness to learn, adapt and work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with assembly and ARM instruction set a bonus
Be part of the powerful team behind SHIELD’s powerful technology. Send your resume to email@example.com now!