SHIELD is a mobile-first risk intelligence company that helps world-leading enterprises build trust and safety by stopping fraud and abuse. Trusted across all continents by superapps, top e-commerce platforms and e-wallets, we protect over 7 billion devices and 700 million user accounts every year. Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Indonesia, and China.
Following continued growth in recent years and with dedicated sales functions established in EMEA, the Americas and APAC, the Sales Enablement Specialist will be responsible for increasing productivity and ensuring smooth running of the sales functions, allowing the global sales team to be more successful in their day-to-day activities.
- Developing customised solutions using Salesforce tools such as objects, workflows, process builders etc. to drive sales performance
- Designing, coding, configuring and implementing Salesforce applications
- Creating timelines and development goals and troubleshooting any issues that arise within Salesforce
- Ensure that data in Salesforce remains up to date and relevant
- Integrate third party tools such as Apptopia and Google Ads etc.
- Supporting the Salesforce platform on other matters and more
- Salesforce product knowledge and at least 6 months of Salesforce development experience
- A proactive attitude to Salesforce enhancements
- Developing solutions with best practice front of mind
- Ability to interpret technical specifications and create technical documentation
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues
- Ability to project manage
- Demonstrated ability to drive continuous improvement in business processes and deliver results
- Works well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Advanced time management skills including ability to handle multiple projects with competing deadlines
Be part of the powerful team behind SHIELD’s powerful technology. Send your resume to email@example.com now!