SHIELD is a mobile-first risk intelligence company that helps world-leading enterprises build trust and safety by stopping fraud and abuse. Trusted across all continents by superapps, top e-commerce platforms and e-wallets, we protect over 7 billion devices and 700 million user accounts every year. Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Indonesia, and China.
This is a 6-month part-time internship where you will dive into a multi-faceted role with exposure to the cyber fraud industry. At SHIELD, there is an abundance of opportunities regardless of your role, if you are up for the challenge. We move at a fast pace, with every Agent quick to share and contribute. As a Sales Operations Intern, you will support the team on all fronts relating to sales and business development.
- Support current lead generation process and creation of new scoring models for better evaluation
- Maintain global target lists and filter priority clients that are aligned with SHIELD’s sales strategies
- Tracking of all inbound leads via proper assignment and reporting
- Obtain intelligence on competitors and market conditions through research and data analytics
- Analyze and organise data to support the identification and qualification of viable target accounts globally for Sales teams
- Engage in Lead Generation activities such as: Data Mining & Extraction, Data Cleaning and List management
- Perform research and implement viable solutions to improve the process of qualification and optimize sales team efficiency and productivity
- Ensure that data in Salesforce remains up to date and relevant by performing monthly data cleaning
- Other ad-hoc tasks as delegated by the hiring manager and more
- Currently undergoing undergraduate studies in a Singapore-based university
- Highly proficient in MS Office with strong Excel skills
- Analytical, number-oriented, attention to details and strong organizational skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and is able to make quick, assertive decisions
- Independent and highly motivated fast learner
- Positive attitude with good communication skills
- Strong desire to learn sales tools and technology
Be part of the powerful team behind SHIELD’s powerful technology. Send your resume to email@example.com now!