SHIELD is a mobile-first risk intelligence company that helps world-leading enterprises build trust and safety by stopping fraud and abuse. Trusted across all continents by superapps, top e-commerce platforms and e-wallets, we protect over 7 billion devices and 700 million user accounts every year. Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Indonesia, and China.
As a Product Marketing Executive, you will help shape SHIELD’s go-to-market strategy by developing product positioning, creating and curating messaging, and conducting competitor research and analysis. You will report to the Product Marketing Manager and will be expected to work closely with several internal teams. You will need a “rollup your sleeves” mindset in order to produce impactful online and offline marketing assets, develop sales tools, and support other marketing tasks as required.
- Help create and own SHIELD’s product marketing plan from conceptualization to execution by identifying market opportunities, developing product positioning & messaging, and executing product launches.
- Work alongside internal teams to provide go-to-market support in developing and producing sales enablement and marketing materials (e.g. sales pitch presentations, product descriptions, kill sheets, customer success stories).
- Be a liaison point between marketing and the product teams to ensure our new product launches are communicated effectively to the market.
- Ensure our marketing materials are localized in any and all new regions that SHIELD is already in and expands into.
- Conduct thorough market research and analysis to understand the competitive landscape across various sectors and industries and create a differentiated product positioning in order to establish SHIELD’s competitive advantage.
- To work to become a cyber security and fraud prevention subject matter expert for website content and ensure all product information is technically up to date and reflective of any changes to both current and new solutions.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, humanities, or a related field
- B2B product marketing experience in SaaS domain expertise is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to produce high-quality marketing content
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize and manage concurrent projects and issues effectively
- Strong performance-driven work ethic
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced and high-growth environment
Be part of the powerful team behind SHIELD’s powerful technology. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now!