SHIELD is a mobile-first risk intelligence company that helps world-leading enterprises build trust and safety by stopping fraud and abuse. Trusted across all continents by superapps, top e-commerce platforms and e-wallets, we protect over 7 billion devices and 700 million user accounts every year. Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Indonesia, and China.
As the Partnerships Manager, you will focus on deploying, managing, and nurturing sales and technology partnerships in India. We are looking for an experienced Partnerships Manager who can drive commercial growth utilizing a diversity of channels and strategies.
- Identify, develop, and launch partnerships with new and existing partners
- Negotiate and finalize partnership deals that align with company’s guidelines and policies
- Define and execute strategies to grow and generate new revenue opportunities with existing partners
- Manage every aspect of partner relationships, to ensure high partner performance and satisfaction
- Formulate, set up, and manage partner management processes that are scalable and replicable (i.e. partner onboarding, partner management, inbound lead generation, sales enablement, go to market strategy)
- Maintain constant communication with partners regarding goals, accountability, progress measurement and timelines
- Work closely with business, marketing, sales, operational and technical teams to support partners and grow their performance
- Forecast, measure, and provide updates on all partner performance via timely reports
- Value-add to the sales team by sourcing for partnership opportunities that generate additional pipelines for the sales team
- Minimum Degree in Business, Finance, or related fields
- At least 5 years of channel/partner management experience working in fast-growing SaaS/technology companies
- Proven track record of finding strategic partnerships leading to an increase in leads and revenue
- Tech savvy and proven background in working cross-functionally, collaborating with many internal and external stakeholders (such as marketing, technical, sales, and support teams)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills, with a high level of initiative
- Willingness to learn, adapt and work in a fast-paced environment
Be part of the powerful team behind SHIELD’s powerful technology. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now!