Mobile Software Engineer
SHIELD is a mobile-first risk intelligence company that helps world-leading enterprises build trust and safety by stopping fraud and abuse. Trusted across all continents by superapps, top e-commerce platforms and e-wallets, we protect over 7 billion devices and 700 million user accounts every year. Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Indonesia, and China.
As a Mobile Software Engineer, you will directly contribute to the design, development, testing and distribution of our mobile SDKs for Android. Working individually and as a team, you will be developing mobile software components & frameworks.
- Support full software development lifecycle for new and existing mobile applications, SDKs and RESTful services
- Build highly secure, obfuscated static library that is google play store compliant to be deployed on client mobile devices
- Build reusable Android software components and develop mobile frameworks based on best practices
- Document application requirements, design, test, integration, and other related processes
- Keep up with the latest mobile technologies, devices, tools and conventions
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ of relevant experience in mobile development
- Proficient C/C++ developer with a record of writing clean code
- Experience in developing Android SDKs
- Experience building maintainable and testable code bases, including API design, unit testing and UI testing techniques
- Experience in maintaining applications, crash analytics, remote debugging and continuous integration
- Familiar with Android development tools (Xcode, CocoaPods, Android Studio, Gradle, Fastlane etc.)
- Understanding of mobile architectures and design principles for Android
Be part of the powerful team behind SHIELD’s powerful technology. Send your resume to [email protected] now!