SHIELD is a mobile-first risk intelligence company that helps world-leading enterprises build trust and safety by stopping fraud and abuse. Trusted across all continents by superapps, top e-commerce platforms and e-wallets, we protect over 7 billion devices and 700 million user accounts every year. Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Indonesia, and China.
As a Junior Software Engineer, you will gain first-hand experience working on both frontend and backend alongside the mentorship of top engineers to gain invaluable insights on building a scalable and high performance software platform. We are looking for talented and passionate fresh graduates who are proactive in learning new skills and have the drive to step out of their comfort zones and experiment with new methods to solve problems. There will be many opportunities to explore new tech stacks and to work on advanced technologies.
- Design and build a dashboard that communicates security insights to clients in a concise and effective manner
- Design, construct and maintain client-facing and internal tools that are easy to use
- Collaborate with internal teams to create wireframes, prototypes, and mockups for existing product enhancements, as well as new features and products
- Collaborate with internal teams to constantly develop, monitor and optimize our products
- Work with internal teams to explore and create new design/architectures for better scaling and performance of back-end services
- Conduct and participate in code and design reviews to achieve and maintain high development standards
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields
- Role is open to fresh graduates
- Passionate about innovating, learning new skills and technology
- In-depth understanding of computer science fundamentals (data structures and algorithms, operating systems, networks, databases, etc)
- Strong and hands-on experience with one or more of the following tech stacks: React, Node.js, Go, Python, C++, Java
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL is a plus
- Comfortable working on frontend and backend tasks
Be part of the powerful team behind SHIELD’s powerful technology. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now!