SHIELD is a mobile-first risk intelligence company that helps world-leading enterprises build trust and safety by stopping fraud and abuse. Trusted across all continents by superapps, top e-commerce platforms and e-wallets, we protect over 7 billion devices and 700 million user accounts every year. Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Indonesia, and China.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for enhancing our current services and application architectures critical to support our cyber fraud and identity solutions. This role requires an extensive knowledge of security concepts and cloud technologies to develop high-performing, high-availability, scalable and efficient application patterns for the cloud. The ideal candidate should be a keen problem solver and a hands-on team player who is passionate about helping businesses stop fraud and abuse.
- Design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and production environments
- Develop and maintain solutions for day-to-day operational administration, system/data backup, disaster recovery, and security/performance monitoring
- Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies
- Create, maintain, and iterate on our CI/CD processes for new and existing services
- Help increase system performance with a focus on high availability and scalability
- Require periodic after-hours/weekend support
- Troubleshooting, performs root cause analysis, and working closely with developers to implement corrective/preventive actions during and after an incident
- 3-5 years of professional experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields
- Extensive experience working within AWS and with its managed products like EC2, ECS, ECR, R53, SES, Elasticache, RDS, EKS, etc
- Experience with containerization and container orchestration services like Kubernetes
- Working knowledge of Linux OS and setting up monitoring/logging/tracing systems.
- Experience working with automation tooling such as Ansible/Jenkins
- Experience with setting up monitoring tools like Prometheus/Grafana/Pagerduty/CloudWatch
- Prior experience in e-payments or e-commerce industry is a plus
- AWS Associate/Professional certification will be an advantage
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Be part of the powerful team behind SHIELD’s powerful technology. Send your resume to [email protected] now!