Business Strategy and Operations Analyst
SHIELD is a mobile-first risk intelligence company that helps world-leading enterprises build trust and safety by stopping fraud and abuse. Trusted across all continents by superapps, top e-commerce platforms and e-wallets, we protect over 7 billion devices and 700 million user accounts every year. Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Indonesia, and China.
As a Business Strategy and Operations Analyst, you will be involved in a multitude of tasks supporting the core business operations and get exposure to the different global markets. We are looking for motivated self-starters who like to get their hands dirty and to solve real business problems.
- Support operations and kickstart projects across business functions such as sales operations/enablement, product marketing/development, business relations, etc
- Create business collaterals, presentation decks, and reports
- Present and demonstrate SHIELD’s solutions to external stakeholders such as prospects, partners, and investors
- Support business planning initiatives with market research and data analysis
- Take charge of ad-hoc projects as required
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a highly analytical/numerical subject or equivalent experience
- Up to three years professional work experience
- Strong desire to learn and adapt
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, under pressure to tight deadlines
- Strong numeracy essential, with an ability to interpret, analyze and present statistics in an interesting way
- Aptitude for business and business metrics
- Good report writing skills
- Strong communication skills and excellent command of both written and spoken English
Be part of the powerful team behind SHIELD’s powerful technology. Send your resume to [email protected] now!