SHIELD is a cybersecurity company that specializes in cyber fraud and identity solutions. We work with world-leading enterprises and superapps, profiling over seven billion devices and 500 million user accounts every year. Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in Germany, Indonesia, and China. Join our fast-growing team of Agents at the forefront of world-leading cyber defense.
As a Business Analyst, you will get involved in a multitude of tasks supporting the business team. You will be the go-to person for communicating insights on the performance of our services for internal teams and customers, through creating presentations and writing reports. You will be required to conduct market research, analyze data and complete ad-hoc analysis. We are looking for a motivated and meticulous individual who has a genuine interest in how data and business intertwine, has strong storytelling and communications skills, as well as a passion for analytical problem solving.
- Conduct market research to support strategic business planning initiatives, product development and business operations
- Interpret data and work with internal teams to deliver data-driven presentations and reports for internal teams and external customers
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as required
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a highly analytical/numerical subject or equivalent experience
- Strong desire to learn and adapt
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, under pressure to tight deadlines
- Strong numerical skills essential, with an ability to interpret, analyze and present statistics in an interesting way
- Aptitude for business and business metrics
- Good report writing skills
- Strong communication skills and excellent command of both written and spoken English