SHIELD is a mobile-first risk intelligence company that helps world-leading enterprises build trust and safety by stopping fraud and abuse. Trusted across all continents by superapps, top e-commerce platforms and e-wallets, we protect over 7 billion devices and 700 million user accounts every year. We have offices in Singapore, Germany, United Kingdom, United States, Indonesia, and China.
As a Business Analyst, you will be involved in supporting the core business operations through creating presentations and writing reports. We are looking for motivated self-starters who like to get their hands dirty and to solve real business problems.
- Conduct market research to support strategic business planning initiatives, product development and business operations
- Interpret data and work with internal teams to deliver data-driven presentations and reports for internal teams and external customers
- Create business collaterals, presentation decks, and reports
- Support business planning initiatives with market research and data analysis
- Take charge of ad-hoc projects as required
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a highly analytical/numerical subject or equivalent experience
- Up to two years professional work experience; fresh grads are welcomed to apply
- Have a genuine interest in how tech and business intertwine
- Possess strong storytelling and communications skills of both written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, under pressure to tight deadlines
- Passion for problem-solving
- Strong desire to learn and adapt
Be part of the powerful team behind SHIELD’s powerful technology. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now!