SHIELD is a mobile-first risk intelligence company that helps world-leading enterprises build trust and safety by stopping fraud and abuse. Trusted across all continents by superapps, top e-commerce platforms and e-wallets, we protect over 7 billion devices and 700 million user accounts every year. Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Indonesia, and China.
As an Accounts Executive, you are responsible for performing end-to-end functions such as billing, payment collection, invoice, bank, fixed asset, and reporting. Be expected to work closely with various internal stakeholders to assist in both internal and external financial reporting and data analysis.
- Perform end-to-end accounts functions including but not limited to checking and validation, billing, payment collection and reporting
- Responsible for accounts receivable process by preparing prompt and accurate clients’ invoices for monthly billing and timely payment collection
- Responsible for accounts payables process by checking and validating vendor invoices and corporate credit card statement
- Reconcile monthly bank statement with Microsoft Dynamic 365 Business Central
- Assist in fixed asset process including asset registering, asset tagging and record tracking
- assist in month-end financial closing activities
- Assist in financial reporting and financial analysis
- Assist in annual audit for statutory reporting, tax compliance and internal control compliance
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as required
- Minimum Degree in Accountancy, Finance or related fields
- Professional qualification with ISCA/ACCA preferred
- Role is open to fresh graduates
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel
- Task- oriented, focused, and meticulous
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamic 365 Business Central would be an advantage
Be part of the powerful team behind SHIELD’s powerful technology. Send your resume to email@example.com now!