SHIELD is a mobile-first risk intelligence company that helps world-leading enterprises build trust and safety by stopping fraud and abuse. Trusted across all continents by superapps, top e-commerce platforms and e-wallets, we protect over 7 billion devices and 700 million user accounts every year. Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Indonesia, and China.
As an Accountant, you are responsible in handling full set accounts and perform end-to-end functions such as billing, payment collection, financial closing and reporting. Be expected to work closely with various internal stakeholders to assist in budgetary control, consolidation, management accounting and financial analysis.
- Perform full set of accounting duties including accounts receivable and payable, general ledger and general journal
- Perform end-to-end accounts functions including but not limited to checking and validation, billing, payment collection and reporting
- Responsible for accounts receivable process by preparing prompt and accurate clients’ invoices for monthly billing and timely payment collection
- Process timely and accurate month-end financial closing
- Prepare financial statements for financial reporting
- Assist in budgetary control, consolidation, management accounting and financial analysis
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as required
- Minimum Degree in Accountancy, Finance or related fields
- Minimum 3 year of experience in Accountancy or related fields
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Meticulous and attention to details
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Prior audit experience is a plus
Be part of the powerful team behind SHIELD’s powerful technology. Send your resume to email@example.com now!