Sales Operations Specialist
SHIELD is a mobile-first risk intelligence company that helps world-leading enterprises build trust and safety by stopping fraud and abuse. Trusted across all continents by superapps, top e-commerce platforms and e-wallets, we protect over 7 billion devices and 700 million user accounts every year. Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Indonesia, and China.
Following continued growth in recent years and with dedicated sales functions established in EMEA, the Americas and APAC, the Sales Operations Specialist will be responsible for increasing productivity and ensuring smooth running of the sales functions, allowing the global sales team to be more successful in their day-to-day activities. The individual will be responsible for leading all sales processes globally.
- Develop and execute initiatives designed to optimize sales team efficiency and productivity
- Take ownership of and manage sales and lead generation frameworks, ensuring that they are adhered to by the team, and drive continual process improvement
- Gather and analyze a variety of sales data, delivering concise and actionable insights on key performance metrics to senior leadership
- Leverage the information available on Salesforce for optimum team performance
- Ensure that Salesforce is accurate and up to date, driving the governance of the
- Sales Team with regards to timeliness and accuracy of reporting and updates
- Deliver new and improved Salesforce CRM functionality, driving projects from requirement gathering through to execution
- Design workflows and playbooks for sales teams
- Implement enabling systems and tools, working closely with internal systems teams
- Manage close relationships with the global team of AEs and BDRs
- Convert marketing initiatives into a healthy sales pipeline and be able to attribute ROI for marketing lead sources
- 3+ years of sales operations and/or sales strategy experience in a B2B tech environment
- Experience managing critical sales processes (e.g. quota setting, forecasting, sales process optimization and sales program implementation)
- Experience managing and administering Salesforce CRM including mapping and integration with other platforms would be ideal
- Demonstrated ability to drive continuous improvement in business processes and deliver results
- Has strong analytical skills and a structured approach to solving unique business problems
- Works well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Advanced time management skills including ability to handle multiple projects with competing deadlines
Be part of the powerful team behind SHIELD’s powerful technology. Send your resume to email@example.com now!