Marketing Executive - London
SHIELD is a mobile-first risk intelligence company that helps world-leading enterprises build trust and safety by stopping fraud and abuse. Trusted across all continents by superapps, top e-commerce platforms and e-wallets, we protect over 7 billion devices and 700 million user accounts every year. Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Indonesia, and China.
We are looking for a bright, ambitious, and enager graduate with a passion for writing and a hunger to learn the fundamentals of marketing in a very fast-paced tech environment. You will be exposed to the latest cybersecurity trends and will learn how to apply content writing and marketing to the tech industry. You will be reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager in London. The ideal applicant will have exceptional writing skills, can work independently, and takes ownership of their work.
You will have a wide range of responsibilities, of which content writing will be your primary focus. You will also be expected to help apply your writing skills to a number of different marketing disciplines such as product positioning & messaging, events, and digital marketing.
- Write and produce case studies, blogs, website copy, fact sheets, white papers, eBooks, press releases, award applications, presentation decks, and any other ad hoc content pieces as necessary
- Help the events team with any event-related content such as presentation decks and event-specific collateral
- Work with the PR team to draft and develop press releases, bylines, interview copy, and more
- Work with our SEO & SEM team on any digital and web-related content
- Exceptional written skills. An immaculately written CV is a must!
- A flair for language, communication, and an ability to simplify complex concepts
- Excellent organizational capacity and a 'can-do' attitude
- Willingness to travel internationally when required
- Demonstrated content writing or marketing experience is a bonus
Be part of the powerful team behind SHIELD’s powerful technology. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now!