SHIELD is a mobile-first risk intelligence company that helps world-leading enterprises build trust and safety by stopping fraud and abuse. Trusted across all continents by superapps, top e-commerce platforms, and e-wallets, we protect over 7 billion devices and 700 million user accounts every year. Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in Germany, the United States, Indonesia, and China.
We are looking for a principal graphic designer with experience conceptualizing and designing both static and digital images and elements. You will own our entire graphic design process and have the creative freedom to further establish and improve our company brand. In doing so, you will be expected to own our entire suite of collaterals and visual products, which include the website, graphics templates, case studies, pitch decks, fact sheets, white papers, icons, logos, merchandise, and more. You will be a part of the product marketing team and report to the Head of Marketing. We are looking for a creative, ambitious, meticulous, and fun individual who can own all digital and print processes from concept to creation.
- Own SHIELD’s graphic design processes from start to finish, from initial conceptualization and sketches to final execution and presentation.
- Create, improve on, and own a wide variety of visual products which include, but are not limited to, our website, graphics templates, case studies, fact sheets, digital adverts, white papers, icons, logos, and merchandise.
- Become the guardian of our company brand by owning and explaining to our employees how, where, and why various assets should be used.
- Work closely with members of the marketing, UX/UI, product, and software development teams.
- 1-3 years of graphic design experience.
- A demonstrated portfolio showing your creative design and software skills.
- Experience in designing for both print and digital channels - video and animation is a bonus.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Excellent design skills, understanding of the principles of design, mastery of typography and color theory.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details, and ability to proof your own work.
- Fun personality, open-minded, great communication skills, and a collaborative mindset.
- Desire to learn, grow, and contribute to a fast paced, fun and collaborative environment.
Be part of the powerful team behind SHIELD’s powerful technology. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now!