Technical Account Manager
SHIELD is a mobile-first risk intelligence company that helps world-leading enterprises build trust and safety by stopping fraud and abuse. Trusted across all continents by superapps, top e-commerce platforms and e-wallets, we protect over 7 billion devices and 500 million user accounts every year. Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in Germany, United States, Indonesia, and China.
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager to oversee and address our customers’ technical needs. As a Technical Account Manager, you will work closely with our clients, build relationships with them and help them achieve their technical goals and overcome technical challenges. As the clients’ point of contact, you would communicate any issues or requests raised by them to the internal team and work closely with the team to provide high quality services and support, such as technical consultation and quick troubleshooting, for our clients. To be successful in this role, you will need to be a highly-motivated and passionate individual, who seeks to solve technical challenges and deliver high level of value satisfaction for our clients in a fast-moving environment.
- Act as a liaison between our clients and the internal team for all technical activities post launch; work closely with internal team to provide prompt and professional troubleshooting for any technical challenges faced by clients
- Pro-actively monitor SHIELD’s Integration health for clients
- Perform regular technical account reviews, product trainings and on-site visits to provide insights and analytics for clients
- Provide high-quality technical consultation and support to drive high level of client satisfaction
- Assist clients in their upgrades and migration by providing technical support to ensure long-term success
- Be the voice of the clients and work with internal team to manage clients’ feature request prioritization
- Pro-actively advocate for SHIELD’s product adoption by identifying opportunities in which our product can better fit with clients’ needs and technology
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Minimum 3 years of Technical Account Management, Sales engineering or Support engineering experience in the B2B enterprise Software / SaaS / payments industry
- Strong customer focus with an ability to manage multiple priorities and perform in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate and present technical concepts to both technical and business audience