Software Engineer (Mobile Security - Android)
SHIELD is a mobile-first risk intelligence company that helps world-leading enterprises build trust and safety by stopping fraud and abuse. Trusted across all continents by superapps, top e-commerce platforms and e-wallets, we protect over 7 billion devices and 700 million user accounts every year. Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Indonesia, and China. Join our fast-growing team of Agents at the forefront of world-leading fraud and abuse prevention.
As a Software Engineer (Mobile Security - Android), you will be involved in the design, development, testing and distribution of our mobile SDKs for Android. Working individually and as a team, you will be developing mobile software components & frameworks and be the expert in mobile security.
- Support full software development lifecycle for new and existing mobile applications, SDKs and RESTful services
- Build highly secure, obfuscated static library that is app store / google play store compliant to be deployed on client mobile devices
- Build reusable Android software components and develop mobile frameworks based on best practices
- Conduct software performance analysis, scaling, tuning and optimization
- Write clean, testable code to ensure reliable and secure applications
- Document application requirements, design, test, integration, and other related processes
- Explore and design new fraud prevention components specific to mobile usages and user experiences
- Improve and update fraud prevention systems to enhance performance, scalability, and capacity
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in mobile security
- Experience in two or more areas of the following security fields: Application security, Cryptography, Reverse engineering, Malware analysis, Network Security
- Experience with native development (C/C++) is a must
- Experience in a device fingerprinting/device intelligence/app security capacity is a plus
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals in algorithms and data structures
- Experience in developing Android SDKs
- Deep understanding of various software security vulnerabilities, threats and attack vectors on different environments, reverse engineering, and mitigation techniques
- Good knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB and other relational/NoSQL databases
- Familiar with Android development tools (Xcode, CocoaPods, Android Studio, Gradle, Fastlane etc.)
- Understanding of mobile architectures and design principles for iOS and Android
Be part of the powerful team behind SHIELD’s powerful technology. Send your resume to [email protected] now!