Senior SEM Specialist
SHIELD is a cybersecurity company that specializes in cyber fraud and identity solutions. We work with world-leading enterprises and superapps, profiling over seven billion devices and 500 million user accounts every year. Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in Germany, Indonesia, and China. Join our fast-growing team of Agents at the forefront of world-leading cyber defense.
As the Senior SEM Specialist, you will successfully manage all paid search campaigns for SHIELD. You will lead the effort to execute and manage overall search and display channels for all of SHIELDS solutions as well as work with product and marketing teams on new product launches. Based on accurate data tracking, reporting and insights, you will also be responsible for efficiently driving client acquisition at scale and identifying opportunities for growth.
- Actively manage the planning and execution of paid search campaigns, including creation, tracking, analysis, optimization, bidding, budget pacing and forecasting and development of insights
- Analyze & report performance data on a weekly/bi-weekly/monthly & ad-hoc basis
- Develop search media plans, keyword building, ad copy writing, etc.
- Execute tests, collect, and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI
- Holistic SEM management including keywords development, ad creative & strategy, trafficking recommendations, optimizing programs towards key business goals and reporting
- Respond quickly to changes in online marketing and adapt to capitalize on new opportunities
- Manage budget and optimize spend through continuous exploration and testing on new ad formats and platform features
- Act as the subject matter expert for all things related to SEM
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on SEM experience
- Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and LinkedIn Ads
- Strong knowledge of bid management tools
- Experience with testing designs
- Strong written, presentation, analytical, quantitative, and verbal skills
- Superior organizational, interpersonal and management skills