Senior Enterprise Sales Manager – US
SHIELD is a mobile-first risk intelligence company that helps world-leading enterprises build trust and safety by stopping fraud and abuse. Trusted across all continents by superapps, top e-commerce platforms and e-wallets, we protect over 7 billion devices and 700 million user accounts every year. Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Indonesia, and China.
As the Senior Enterprise Sales Manager, you will have the unique opportunity to join us as we grow into a new market. Harnessing your industry knowledge and network of regional contacts, you will proactively hunt for new leads using online and offline channels and convert them into long-term clients.
- Hunt for new clients using social channels and cold calling as well as leveraging your current network of contacts
- Create, develop, and execute an effective sales strategy that will ensure a high-quality pipeline and close rate
- Promote and pitch SHIELD at leading industry events
- Stay up to date on the latest market, competitor, and client developments
- Work with various internal teams to ensure cross-functional collaboration to drive better customer satisfaction
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in enterprise, SaaS, or cyber security sales
- Relevant experience covering the US market
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to a non-technical audience
- Strong demonstrated capability in converting prospects to qualified deals
- A self-motivated, target-driven individual who enjoys the rush of business development and sales
Be part of the powerful team behind SHIELD’s powerful technology. Send your resume to [email protected] now!