Senior Enterprise Sales Manager
SHIELD is a mobile-first risk intelligence company that helps world-leading enterprises build trust and safety by stopping fraud and abuse. Trusted across all continents by superapps, top e-commerce platforms, and e-wallets, we protect over 7 billion devices and 700 million user accounts every year. Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in Germany, the United States, Indonesia, and China. Join our fast-growing team of Agents at the forefront of world-leading fraud and abuse prevention.
As the Senior Enterprise Sales Manager, you will have the unique opportunity to join us as we grow into a new market. Harnessing your industry knowledge and network of regional contacts, you will proactively hunt for new leads using online and offline channels and convert them into long-term clients.
- Hunt for new clients using social channels and cold calling as well as leveraging your current network of contacts
- Create, develop, and execute an effective sales strategy that will ensure a high-quality pipeline and close rate
- Promote and pitch SHIELD at leading industry events
- Stay up to date on the latest market, competitor, and client developments
- Work with various internal teams to ensure cross-functional collaboration to drive better customer satisfaction
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in enterprise, SaaS, or cyber security sales
- Relevant experience covering the US market
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to a non-technical audience
- Strong demonstrated capability in converting prospects to qualified deals
- A self-motivated, target-driven individual who enjoys the rush of business development and sales
Be part of the powerful team behind SHIELD’s powerful technology. Send your resume to [email protected] now!