SHIELD is a cybersecurity company that specializes in cyber fraud and identity solutions. We work with world-leading enterprises and superapps, profiling over seven billion devices and 500 million user accounts every year. Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in Germany, Indonesia, and China. Join our fast-growing team of Agents at the forefront of world-leading cyber defense.
As the Product Manager, you will be responsible for SHIELD’s product development and user experience. Be expected to work alongside internal teams and our clients to continuously improve and provide quality product and service experience by identifying new product development opportunities, delivering product enhancements and resolving user pain points.
- Understand the market, customers and their problems and propose innovative solutions to address current and future customer needs and expectations
- Provide input into the overall Product strategy and priorities
- Own key components of the product roadmap and work with and across the R&D, product, engineering, and account management teams to define and manage the delivery of product features from conceptualization to launch
- Measure the results of changes introduced and identify key learnings and integrating them in overall understanding of the owned area
- Be the internal expert and external champion for SHIELD’s products
- Minimum 3 years of experience in product management for B2B/Enterprise/SaaS product
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively engage with key stakeholders
- Ability to articulate complex topics to variable audiences
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous with strong execution skills
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast pace environment
- Prior experience in e-payments, e-commerce or fraud industry is a plus