SHIELD is a mobile-first risk intelligence company that helps world-leading enterprises build trust and safety by stopping fraud and abuse. Trusted across all continents by superapps, top e-commerce platforms and e-wallets, we protect over 7 billion devices and 700 million user accounts every year. Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Indonesia, and China.
As a Marketing Executive, you will have a wide range of responsibilities, including writing and producing sales and marketing materials, organizing and attending events, working with PR agencies, contributing to our digital marketing efforts, writing awards submissions, and communicating SHIELD's brand and product messaging to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Work with the content and product teams to produce case studies, press releases, articles, fact sheets, white papers, and any other content-related materials
- Organize, run, and attend trade shows, conferences, and roundtables, both physical and virtual
- Liaise with our external PR agencies to secure press coverage, including interviews, news articles, radio, and more
- Manage SHIELD's award applications, including writing the submissions and attending the awards ceremonies
- 1-2 years' experience in software / tech marketing
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- Excellent organizational capacity and a 'can-do' attitude
- Willingness to travel internationally for company events
- Expertise organizing and running events, trade shows, conferences, seminars, and roundtables, physical or virtual
Be part of the powerful team behind SHIELD’s powerful technology. Send your resume to [email protected] now!