SHIELD is a mobile-first risk intelligence company that helps world-leading enterprises build trust and safety by stopping fraud and abuse. Trusted across all continents by superapps, top e-commerce platforms, and e-wallets, we protect over 7 billion devices and 700 million user accounts every year. Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in Germany, the United States, Indonesia, and China. Join our fast-growing team of Agents at the forefront of world-leading fraud and abuse prevention.
As SHIELD’s principal Graphic Designer, you will own our entire graphic design process and have the creative freedom to further establish, design, and improve on our company brand. In doing so, you will be expected to own our entire suite of collaterals and visual products, which include the website, graphics templates, case studies, fact sheets, white papers, icons, logos, merchandise, and more. In this role you will work with, be mentored by, and report to the marketing, UX/UI, and product teams. We are looking for a creative, ambitious, meticulous, and fun individual who can own all digital and print processes from concept to creation.
- Own SHIELD’s graphic design processes from start to finish, including initial sketches, presentation, and final execution
- Create, improve on, and own a wide variety of visual products including our website, graphics templates, case studies, fact sheets, white papers, icons, logos, and merchandise
- Become the guardian of our company brand by owning and explaining to our employees how, where, and why various assets should be used
- Work closely with our amazing team members of the marketing, UX/UI, product, and software development teams
- 1-3 years of graphic design experience
- A demonstrated portfolio showing your creative design and software skills
- Experienced in designing for both print and digital channels - video and animation is a bonus
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop, and being familiar with Sketch
- Excellent design skills, understanding of the principles of design, mastery of typography and color theory
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details, and ability to proof your own work
- Fun personality, open-minded, great communication skills, and a collaborative mindset
- Desire to learn, grow, and contribute to a fast paced, fun and collaborative environment
Be part of the powerful team behind SHIELD’s powerful technology. Send your resume to [email protected] now!