Enterprise Sales Manager - Europe
SHIELD is a mobile-first risk intelligence company that helps world-leading enterprises build trust and safety by stopping fraud and abuse. Trusted across all continents by superapps, top e-commerce platforms and e-wallets, we protect over 7 billion devices and 500 million user accounts every year. Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in Germany, United States, Indonesia, and China.
As an Enterprise Sales Manager, you will be responsible for converting prospects into clients, maximizing growth opportunities and generating a profitable revenue stream for SHIELD. You will build and maintain strong business relationships to accelerate sales growth through new client acquisitions, cross-sales and raising brand awareness in the industry. You will ensure internal cross-functional collaboration to drive customer satisfaction and develop and execute sales strategies to achieve SHIELD’s high growth goals.
- Prospect potential clients using various direct methods such as cold calling, face to face meetings and indirect methods such as networking events
- Create, develop and execute an effective sales approach, methods and activities, that will ensure a high-quality pipeline, close rate, and controlled sales cycle
- Nurture and maintain strong client relationships by ensuring the highest level of client satisfaction as well as providing added value through selling additional services and offerings
- Facilitate and assist in closing deals of high-ticket opportunities
- Execute sales strategies to achieve KPIs
- Keep updated on industry, market, competitor and clientele movements and developments, especially on those that will affect opportunities and sales targets
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Enterprise Solution Sales
- Domain knowledge in cybersecurity products will be an added advantage
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to a non-technical audience
- Strong demonstrated capability in converting prospects to qualified deals
- A self-motivated, target driven individual who enjoys the rush of business development and sales
- Exceptional communication skills