Enterprise Sales Manager - Europe
SHIELD is a mobile-first risk intelligence company that helps world-leading enterprises build trust and safety by stopping fraud and abuse. Trusted across all continents by superapps, top e-commerce platforms, and e-wallets, we protect over 7 billion devices and 700 million user accounts every year. Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in Germany, the United States, Indonesia, and China. Join our fast-growing team of Agents at the forefront of world-leading fraud and abuse prevention.
As an Enterprise Sales Manager, you will be responsible for converting prospects into clients, maximizing growth opportunities and generating a profitable revenue stream for SHIELD. You will build and maintain strong business relationships to accelerate sales growth through new client acquisitions, cross-sales and raising brand awareness in the industry. You will ensure internal cross-functional collaboration to drive customer satisfaction and develop and execute sales strategies to achieve SHIELD’s high growth goals.
- Prospect potential clients using various direct methods such as cold calling, face to face meetings and indirect methods such as networking events
- Create, develop and execute an effective sales approach, methods and activities, that will ensure a high-quality pipeline, close rate, and controlled sales cycle
- Nurture and maintain strong client relationships by ensuring the highest level of client satisfaction as well as providing added value through selling additional services and offerings
- Facilitate and assist in closing deals of high-ticket opportunities
- Execute sales strategies to achieve KPIs
- Keep updated on industry, market, competitor and clientele movements and developments, especially on those that will affect opportunities and sales targets
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Enterprise Solution Sales
- Domain knowledge in cybersecurity products will be an added advantage
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to a non-technical audience
- Strong demonstrated capability in converting prospects to qualified deals
- A self-motivated, target driven individual who enjoys the rush of business development and sales
- Exceptional communication skills