Cloud Solutions Engineer – AWS
SHIELD is a mobile-first risk intelligence company that helps world-leading enterprises build trust and safety by stopping fraud and abuse. Trusted across all continents by superapps, top e-commerce platforms and e-wallets, we protect over 7 billion devices and 500 million user accounts every year. Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in Germany, United States, Indonesia, and China.
As a Cloud Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for enhancing our current services and application architectures critical to support our cyber fraud and identity solutions. This role requires an extensive knowledge of security concepts and cloud technologies to develop high-performing, high-availability, scalable and efficient application patterns for the cloud. The ideal candidate should be a keen problem solver and a hands-on team player who is passionate about helping businesses stop fraud and abuse.
- Assist the team in design, planning, management, maintenance and support of cloud infrastructure for high traffic workloads that operate at enterprise scale
- Research and implement technology solutions to improve the performance, reliability, availability, security and efficiency of infrastructure
- Identify risks (infrastructure, network, security) early and ensure they are addressed before they become actual problems
- Setup, testing and implementation of technologies on multiple cloud environments
- Automate tasks and implement infrastructure services
- Day-to-day monitoring, configuring, backup, and maintenance of systems cloud environment to optimal performance
- Heavily execution-drive
- Require periodic after-hours/weekend support
- Troubleshooting, performs root cause analysis, and working closely with developers to implement corrective/preventive actions during and after an incident
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or related fields
- Experience in developing and operating services and infrastructure in AWS. Aliyun/GCP experience is a plus
- Experience with containerization and container orchestration services like kubernetes
- Working knowledge of Linux OS and setting up monitoring/logging/tracing systems. Experience in setting up compliance systems like PCI DSS/SOC 2 is a plus
- Experience in infrastructure automation tools such as Ansible/Jenkins
- Experience with setting up application monitoring tools like Prometheus/Grafana
- Prior experience in e-payments or e-commerce industry is a plus
- AWS Associate/Professional certification will be an advantage
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Be part of the powerful team behind SHIELD’s powerful technology. Send your resume to [email protected] now!